Future Work 




I like job waitress, for now in life university. Because, I would do in moments of free days. But in the future after of finish studies, I would like in public service, as in environment department or institute of housing, I like the job because the knowledge of the society and environment is the most relation with risk studies or pacification of city.
It is the qualities for do this job well is the know of conditions for this place for example: climatological, gemological, socioeconomically, cultural and hydrological. Because, it´s the facts in constant relation and mutually intervene. This the important holistic vision of phenomenon. I think would be good in this job because I like study the conjunct territorial. The persons which my inspiration is teacher in school, because he talked about debate geographical, in relation cities and your configurations. Today my personal motivation is far away persons, with relation concepts and themes.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog