Family Photo





This Family photo, was taken in the Saltos del Laja in the 7th region, in February del 2019, when we were going to the travel south of Chile and Argentina. The day was very hot and dry, so we were go to swim in the river. But the photo was taken before we go to the swim.

In the Photo appears My dad, Nelson (left to rigth), I, My mom, Gema, and my brother Pedro and others persons. This day was second day of vacations, when I have most energy and want know every thing. This place is most touristic, it have hotel and camping’s zone.

I like the photo, because represent one moment happy, in spite of everything as discussions. This thing is not real important.

Whit the photo I remember I have the little family, I think the time is very fast, with the technology wasting time in movil phones, laptops, smart tv, etc. If the moments, we stay with the people loved.


When we go to travel, unit us, and disconnect with day to day in Santiago.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog