PAINT IN FREE TIME


In free time I like paint which different technique and materials, I can paint with pens, or oleos, but my favorite technique is the watercolors, is most delicate.
 When I paint with watercolors in the papers, I often draw and after paint. I often paint flowers landscapes, still life, or beautiful sky. I did paint since 5 years old, but when I was child paint on plaster figures, because, dad give me this material. I was paint ugly or not meticulous. Whit the practice I was better, I think is in the most important is try, because is the hobby, no exist responsibility with teacher or evaluations.
I like paint because I filling free of others press: university, family, and friends. You do paint alone, It´s moment for you. You need motivation for learn other technique artistic, not is necessary much talent. 
If you go painting with aquarelles or watercolors need papers (can be texture), watercolors, paint brush and water (because need use whit the watercolors). This the technique You can be learn in the YouTube or pay course with the professor (often include materials). I paint once per time a week, but in vacations I paint every day, but not when out my house.
 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog